Tuesday, December 15, 2009

together II...

i
L
y


now let's continue....


after the big issue na nangyare saamin,
i still consider myself lucky kaxe nagbalik yung dating samahan namin....
na parang walang nangyaring hindi maganda..
mabilis niya akong napatawad.

so, there it goes...
so far so good...
we're still together...

months, months and months.

but I remember one time,
my cellphone malfunctioned + we don't have the internet connection = NO COMMNICATION.
so the only way to communicate was through school,

every school days and school hours lang kami nagkikita at nagkakausap,
I admit, napabayaan ko siya that time...

so the result?

[sigh.......]

another girl?
a friend?
for comfort?

I don't know what it's call
but what I am sure about is that,
he made a mistake...
a huge huge huge mistake...


he had taken the girl for granted because my presence is out of site for weeks?
oh my....

yeah, I know that they're friends,
really, at first..
to get to chit-chat once in a while,

to play jokes with each other,
you know... simpleng asaran na hindi ko namalayan..
dahil din sa sarili kong kapabayaan....
lumaki na pala....

Honestly, Idon't mind what they're doing,

I wasn't really jealous,
I am a 100% sure of that,
but he approached me...

approached me as if telling me..
"hey gf?would you mind to care what em I doing?I'm flirting with a girl, can you please get jealous?"

true, I mean, super true..
hindi ko talaga pinapakielaman o pinapansin yung nangyayare,
I don't know but, I just don't care,

for me it's nothing,
for me I'm still the one so.. why get jealous?

but as he explained to me,I understood his point,
He wanted me to notice him,
he wanted me to even care that he exist.

When i've discovered the things they've done that I'm not aware of,
that's the time I statrted to become hysterical.

It's like he opened my mind into the world of jealousy.

I got mad with the girl,

because for me she also has her fault...

she shoudln't even bother to try to flirt with guys that are taken.
maybe friends for sure is ok,
but she should have cleared her intentions,

she should have watched her actions.

same with the guy, I mean my guy..
he should have known his limits,
but I already understood his part so I don't like to elaborate it anymore.

After that incident,
i've declared to him new rules,
not really rules but...
I am really possessive of him so I cleared to him his limitations.

luckily, he's cool with it,
he wants to prove to me that he's done with the girl,

and they're just friends,
he only wanted attention when I wasn't around.

but I'jm still bitter. Cx


-----> TO BE CONTINUED
...


+MS.SKYPii+

1 comment: