Friday, December 18, 2009

12.18.2k9

The Christmas party went well,
specially the gifts actually. lol..
I'll be posting the pictures tomorrow because I wasn't able to upload it yet today because the connector is missing. Cx

I would like to give special mentions to the following who exerted an effort to give me somehting:
first on the list...

KENSHi- of course, the very special and super huge gift that I've received. Let's name her Cyan Rycel. Cx
I really do appreciate it so much... the effort, from the moment that you've decided that you're going to hoard money for it, then going to SM north edsa to buy it, then wrapping it with a huge paper bag, then carried it for hours at flag ceremony. I felt so special. My 3rd stuff toy from him. I was able to realize something because of that. you do not know happy em I because of Cyan. you're the best! mwah:*

JOAN-my best friend, thanks for the sling bag, I love it, specially the story behind it.

ELYN- for the wallet, thnaks so much, I was really surprised.

IYEN- for the pink sling bag, thanks for giving my wish.

ATE DANICX!- for the Pooh bag!oh my. love it!tnx!

AIKA- for the yellow cow stuff toy [is that a cow?]so much thanks, you're so generous, thanks many times!

KAT-my beloved daughter, for the pink shirt. tnx!

MAJOE-for the ponytail. tnx!

BETCH- for the chain. tnx!

ANIEL- for the card?tnx!

ATE ANJE- for the comb!tnx!

ANGELA- for the wand?? tnx!

ATE JANE- for the fan. tnx!

ATE THEA-very religious!for the figurine of st. raphael. tnx!

and lastly.... ATE SARIE and ATE DYAN- for the priceless pin. yes... I am proud to be a SALETTINIAN!tnx!so much!.....


If there's somebody else that I have failed to mention, forgive me because I've thrown the wrappers already that's why I can't guess who gave this or that...


Thanks everyone!!!
mwa!mwa!mwa!!!!!!!





-+MS.SKYPii+-



Cx


No comments:

Post a Comment