Monday, December 21, 2009

surprise.....

It was the 17th of December, 1 day before the christmas party..
we had a fight, a serious fight...

I was pissed off because of something that he said...
I cried, my emotions burst out in front of him...
he caressed me but I was to annoyed to even looked at him.

I didn't talk to him for the rest of the day...

as I went home,
I was used to receiving a message from him,
but there was none...

I waited,
5 o'clock
6 o'clock

7.. 8.. 9..

there's still no sign of him..

I was too upset to even take a sleep at 10,
I can't focus on anything...

I have decided to open to computer and surfed the net..
for a while, I was distracted...

then, I noticed my phone,
there was a text message,

I am a 100% sure that it is him because he is the only one on my contact list and the only one who knows my number,
and vice versa.

his message was.....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I had a good sleep.

12.18.2k7
The day of our christmas party
came...
It's also a special day for us...

I went at school first, as usual.
he came, maybe 7:30.

As I saw him..
he's carrying something,
something big, something bulky... :D

He gave me that thing and said pleasingly...
"SORRY" T.T

and mind to know what's inside that something?..
here it is...





pretty big huh? absolutely...
yes, I was so happy..
not because of the gift actually...
but because of all the efforts....

He was able to prove me something because of that...
I was irrevocably happy.

:D


-+MS.SKYPii+-

No comments:

Post a Comment