Tuesday, October 6, 2009

try to understand...... T.T





I feel so exhausted....
alam ko madami akong commitments....
kasalanan ko din nmn diba? dapat alam ko yung priority ko,
sinimulan ko, dapat ko ding tapusin...

pero hindi pala lahat ng bagay aypwede mong makuha..
may mga bagay na dapat mong i-sacrifice para sa kapakanan ng iba.

Yes, it's my fault, I allowed myself to be the busy girl that commits herself to everything,
but what can I do? those are the things that I love, those are the things that I've been waiting for to come,
and now that the opportunit
y is there, I grabbed everything, with my whole heart.

Did I set my mind to much on the quote saying : "opportunity knocks only once"?
because when all the opportunity was right in front of me, I didn't hesitate on grabbing it.
what if, it's my first and last chance on those opportunities?
for me it's better to lose knowing that you really tried your best,
rather than regret for the things that y
ou didn't do that you wish you could have done.

The saddest part is, some won't give any consideration and they won't even dare to listen and understand,
hindi ba nila nakikita yungpaghihirap?\
indi lang naman sila yung nahihirapan,
hindi lang din sila ang kailangan matulog,
kumain at magpahinga,
tao pa din naman ako... napapagod din..... sana maintindihan niya yun....

I swear to God I did everything na magagawa ko,
kulang pa ba? sasaya lang ba siya kung makita niya ko na duguan at basag ang bungo?

first time ko lang naramdaman yung ganitong depression...
I was really hurt....
But what can I do?
estudyante lang naman ako.....
estudyante na wala ng ginawang TAMA sa mata ng ibang tao.


I don't know what will be my next move....

I'm only sure of one thing.....
I hate this feeling.....
I want to fight...........







-=YAN2=-

No comments:

Post a Comment