Tuesday, September 22, 2009

now blogging.....

Is my term right? Anyway, I just discovered myself having fun in this world called "blogging". Actually, it's more of influence by my friends that really pushed me into this. I really don't know what to do yet so don't expect anything XD. To start this one, I had my first ever post which is certainly about the girl I super hate for my entire life, not really but she's making our lives difficult, just merely her existing gives me so much pain and discomfort everyday. So much for that, I just wanted to share to everyone my ever favorite quote: "Never explain yourself to anyone, because the person who loves you won't need it, and the person who hates you won't believe it". That's it, I'll try my very best to post as often as possible:D.




-=YANNiE=-




No comments:

Post a Comment